Friday, October 13, 2017

You’ll See

I believe that God won’t test us with something that is beyond our ability to shoulder. I believe that God is near to me and I believe that He will help, protect and heal me. I believe that God will help me get through this; after all, He’s helped me gone through worse times before.

So I will survive this setback. I had already told myself some time back that if I didn’t manage to find a significant other and get married in year X, I would interpret it is me having no jodoh. And I’m fine with that if that’s what God has planned for me. I had been alone (but not lonely!!) before you came into my life and I could go back to being alone again. Heck, I travel alone too and cherish the me-time and my own company. After all, it’s not as if we met every weekend anyway. So don’t worry about me. I’m fine now. I believe that I’m meant to be where I am at this point in time. Just like with everything else, I shall make the best of this situation and pray God will help me cope. After all, everything happens for a reason.

I’m not arrogant enough to say that I can live all alone until I die. Because we all need companions: friends, family members, work colleagues (even if some people may think I’m already antisocial now but I’ve passed the stage of caring about that). I’m sure it’d get harder later on where I would need help in my golden years if I’m blessed with long life. And never say never. I may still meet an unattached man who wants me to be his significant other.

I will make it, insyaAllah. I will survive this, insyaAllah. I know I’ll survive, stay alive and stand on my own. I won’t indulge in any self-endangering activities or punish myself. I love myself too much to do all that crap. I have God by my side and He will help me through this. I might have a setback, I might be emotional and be weepy and teary at times, I might have my ups and downs but I will make it through. I will make it and God will help me make it.

It’s only life after all. We’ll all get through it.

~~~~~~~~

And yesterday, another bloke just confessed me he likes me. He even asked if I didn’t notice it. But why? Why would any guy want to like me, with my quick temper and emo yoyo? Why now? What am I supposed to say/do/feel?


Honestly, if you ask me, I’ve had enough of the male species for now.