Friday, July 31, 2015

The End Of An Era

Isetan Lot 10 will close its doors and will cease to operate from 3 August 2015. This also means it’s the last three days to shop there. I will miss it very much: after all, this is the place I head for almost every Friday and sometimes during the weekends too. I became an Isetan cardmember when Isetan first opened its doors at Lot 10 way back when, when I was still a student. I like Isetan KLCC but I always feel it’s slightly pricier (because Isetan Lot 10 carries more sale items or items with higher discounts). I’m indifferent to Isetan The Gardens while Isetan 1 Utama is too far for me to shop there (it doesn’t impress me either).

Like I said, I will miss Isetan Lot 10 very much and feel its absence greatly. Now, where will I spend my Friday lunchtime?