Wednesday, October 01, 2014

My #30Stays

I have, over time, used a variety of sites to book accommodation. I relied heavily on Venere before, especially in Europe, and if I couldn’t find anything that caught my fancy, I tried Hostelbookers (which I prefer over HostelWorld. Oh, and I hardly ever use Agoda). I can’t recall now when and how I started using booking.com but I remember I was already using in when I stopped in London for a night before heading home from Iceland in February 2012. I’ve been a regular user of booking.com since and have been strongly recommending the site to a lot of people travelling either on personal or official trips.


Anyway, this post is my way of responding to the #30stays posed by booking.com in September. Yes, you were supposed to tweet back to @bookingcom while I’m responding to it by way of blog posts and yes, I know I’m a month behind but I reckon it doesn’t matter much. My #30 stays posts will start tomorrow ;)