Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Updates

Hello, what’s up? What have you been up to?


I went through my taxing time and hopefully will get a refund (dear IRB, make it soon yea. Kthxbai)


The Parliament has finally been dissolved and the media and politicians have started their intimidation of the public, trying to scare us from exercising our option


Trying to put ideas into our heads


Not caring that we may not care for them


And why should we when the powers that be have not been listening all this while –


And they just refuse to face up to the real problems


After all, that’s just politics


And we all know what most of them politicians are like.


~~~~~~~~

I’m shocked at the Boston Marathon blasts. I was there a few winters back visiting him. I wasn’t there as long as I would have liked but from what little I saw, it’s a beautiful city with friendly residents, so friendly a musician I met wanted to bring me around his city. Even in the dead of winter, we saw people jogging and running and generally leading a sporting life. My love, thoughts and sympathy to all affected by the tragedy.