Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Little Bit Of Everything

Yes, I know I have been remiss in updating this blog. I’ve been a little pre-occupied with something, let’s call it my travel research. Heh. I haven’t been travelling at all this month ;’( I forgot to share the goalie loan deal before. KeithTheGooner had actually leaked it out earlier (pun intended). I’m sure some of you may have seen it before:


Photo source here


Though, from what I read, Mad Jens wasn’t doing all that great in the Reserves match last night. He was rusty and made some errors. Well, what do you expect from a 41-year old man who hasn’t played for months anyway. Well, I guess we can have this cutie pie understudying Szczesny...



Speaking of another cutie pie, RIP Knut ;’( - yes, this entry has a little bit of anything and everything but it’s mainly nothing, just the random thoughts of a confused girl. By the way, we all know that Ramsey has been made captain of Wales (eh, whatever happened to the world’s greatest footballer, Mr. Bale?) and he joined Arshavin, Chamakh, Rosický and TV5 who are also captains of their national side. Nasri was captain in the match against Luxembourg on Friday. So with Cesc, we have many captains in Arsenal – and yet people say we have no leaders. Hmmm... I’d better stop here and bid you adieu with Titi’s Sky Sports interview (part I, II, III, IV). Oh and this superbly brilliant video from Red Action (voice over by Al Pacino from the movie Any Given Sunday).