Wednesday, October 06, 2010

10/10

Well, it’s October and I’ve been busy as I expected. So busy that it’s not even funny anymore ;’( *sniff* and Arsenal’s defeat to Chelshit last weekend certainly didn’t help. We played quite well (definitely better than against West Brom) but lost by two defensive lapses. As always, it takes me a while to lift myself up again.

Anyway, I’m somewhat lifted with the news of Bobby ‘McDreamy’ Pires (for he is Arsenal’s version of McDreamy) training at Arsenal. As I’m lifted by the news that Bendtner and Cesc are back training with the team (Arsenal, I hope, and not the Spanish team for Cesc). Update: Cesc is training with Arsenal ;)


Bobby ‘McDreamy’ Pires the Legend! Source: Arseblog

I shall leave you with some pictures of my perfect 10 Gunners who were at the O2 to watch the LA Lakers-Minnesota Timberwolves basketball match on Monday evening. I’m generous and thoughtful that way ;)