Wednesday, September 29, 2010

5IVE

The journey continues... five years after this graffiti board was born. Yes, I’m aware of the intense focus of football (read: Arsenal) in this blog and I do try to vary that with other topics. But then again, this blog is a documentation of what’s close to my heart, my experiences, my emotions and feelings anyway – and Arsenal/Cesc/football are close to my heart.

Reflections turns five today. Thank you for joining me on this journey. And long may the journey continue.

~~~~~~~~

Two more days and we’ll be in October. Two more days and we’ll enter the last quarter of the year. October will be a busy, busy, busy month for me. It’s a déjà vu of last year *sigh*.

So do your best to cheer me up, Arsenal.


‘I will try my best’

~~~~~~~~

Fabianski (known in some quarters as Flappyhandski) stepped under the Champions League spotlight on Tuesday – although there was a power failure at the stadium so much so the Gunners had to change into their kit with the help of mobile phones – and miracle of miracles helped save a penalty and thwarted a last-minute effort from Partizan. It was a convincing display from Arsenal in a hostile venue after a pathetic show on Saturday leaving me very angry on Sunday (I left quite a few feedback to the club via Tweeter and FB). Jack the lad put up a good performance again and Chamakh added another to his B-list target (Blackpool, Braga, Bolton and now Belgrade) – gives a new meaning to the idiom the bee’s knees, eh?






The Steamroller or Gravediggers got run over or fired by the Gunners instead
Like The Sun put it: Headlines you never expected to see... HAPPY ANSKI


We face Chelshit next.