Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Disturbed

It was alternating between rain and shine with an overall cloudy outlook yesterday so it was with some surprise that I noted a bright kitchen waiting for me when I stepped into the living room yesterday evening. The strong sun has been known to shine in on some evenings but then I remembered that the day was cloudy. My heart immediately started beating faster and with some trepidation, I went to investigate. And guess what, all four kitchen windows were opened at 90-degree angle. The dish drainer had been moved and there were obvious signs of some lowlife trying to get in namely the part of wall that was chipped off as they tried to loosen the grille and the dust that was everywhere as they tried to cause damage. Something must have spooked them off though as they left it at that.

It’s been only ten months since the burglary, what, do they think I’m so rich that I’ve accumulated back what I lost earlier? Stupid useless scum of the earth, why don’t you get proper job instead of trying to thieve your way through life?



Cat burglar leaving behind a trail of destruction