Monday, April 19, 2010

Missing

...from this blog
Aye, I plead guilty.

...my big brother
An image of my late brother trying to bear his pain suddenly flashed in my mind yesterday and made me very sombre. Requiescat in pace.

...my beauty sleep
No thanks to the loud and rowdy shenanigans from my inconsiderate and selfish neighbour. There’ve been too many incidents already with the most recent being last night. I think they hail from Planet of the Apes because human beings would surely know how living in a community is like and should be. Do it again and I’ll call the police.

...the wins
Three consecutive defeats so far – Barcelona, bloody scums and Wigan. WTFK?! I feel as if Arsenal ripped my heart out of me, stomped and spat all over it. Have some respect and handle this love with care, will you.

...my baby
Come back soon sweetheart. I miss you lots.