Friday, November 20, 2009

Coming Soon To Theatres Near You

I haven’t been to the flicks for a few months now... well, not since the new footie season kicked off. And movie ticket prices have increased since August, I think, so I’m turning to watching alternatives like DVDs and the TV. Oh well, I’m already forking out an extra RM12 every month for my cable TV package so I might as well utilise it. This doesn’t mean I’m stopping my visits to the movies, just limiting them and turning to alternatives where possible.

Anyway, I am proud to present the new winter flicks... coming soon to screens near you.



An Adek and Arzenwengger Production

The Verminator


The next Sylar of Heroes
The next Indiana Jones
The new James Bond in The Footballer Who Loves Me


Why go to the flicks when there’s football? (I must admit I’m quite intrigued with The Box though).

~~~~~~~~

It’s now safe and legal to put out the charity pictures again. Read about it here, go here for more pictures, and here for the video. I love the Armageddon-like slow-walk scene at the end. And at least they didn’t injure themselves in producing the clip. Heh.

In other news, Dudú signed a new long-term contract and the club released the status of Gibbs injury – apparently he only bruised his foot, phew. Thank God for that. Wenger is as usual the epitome of optimism (which is good as it helps me be more positive too), saying it could have been a lot worse for RvP and Gibbs. Not sure how RvP’s treatment is progressing though apparently the placenta therapist’s clinic could be shut down by the Serbian health department and the therapist herself has gone missing. Whatever. Just get well very soon, RvP. I’ll be praying for you and the rest.

We face the Black Cats this weekend. Come on you Gunners!