Friday, October 23, 2009

Joyeux Anniversaire

The Professor celebrated his 60th birthday yesterday. There’s a brilliant video by Arsenal official website on the manager and club. Also Football 365 compiled 60 favourite AW quotes too (similarly brilliant!).




Meanwhile, Captain Marvel aka Captain Fantastic had a live chat via Facebook (Nike Football) yesterday - at 1830 GMT, so of course I missed it ;(. He also did a Nike video earlier where he looked all macho like James Bond with a cat on his lap (meow!). This is what he said of the filming: ‘Remember the recent Nike Total Control film? The one with the cat? Filming was fun. The cat was really restless, I tried to get it to calm down but I couldn’t do anything. The handler had to come in and get it to sit still! I like cats, but that one was hard work!’


Purr, purr, I so, so, so love this bloke. I love cats too, Cesc, but I love you more. Lucky cat!


Arsenal Holdings’ eighth AGM was also held yesterday at the Emirates Stadium. For pictures, go here.

In other news, RvP is talking title, Clichy praises the captain for continuing his influential form for Arsenal after missing Spain’s international against Bosnia to visit his ill grandfather in hospital (‘We’re all here for Fàbregas if he needs it,’ says Clichy. Yeah, I’m here too, Cesc) and Nasri and Fabianski made their comeback against the Wolves reserves. Dudú may be back for the London derby too. Don’t forget, British Summer Time ends tomorrow so the derby will start after midnight here or effectively Monday morning.


The fans showing their support to Cesc as acknowledgement to his family problems at the Birmingham match. Granddad Fàbregas is fine now

On the work front, I wish I can clone myself at times (yes, I know it’s religiously wrong). But then again, it may backfire.




Cesc clones may not be a bad idea though.