Monday, October 26, 2009

Monday Meow

*Today’s entry’s illustrations are courtesy of LOL Cats.

I feel like a zombie today.
And all because I did something last night.

I watched the London derby ($#*~_^&*). We scored two early goals only to switch our gears and allow the host to equalise.

I was very mad at this, hey, I still am.
And it didn’t help that today is Monday. How I wish I can cancel the day.
Sometimes I hate Mondays.
You know how it’s like: Mondays at the office are usually not productive.
But like it or not, I had to drag myself to work (if only I had the motivation, like an Arsenal win last night, grrrr...) even if I don’t want to acknowledge Monday.
So I dressed up ...
... and took the public transportation to work.
Tackled some paperwork before lunch...
... and after lunch, we had a meeting. And as you know, meetings are dangerous because they can kill.
*Sigh* If only I don’t have to work hard for the money.
But, this is my job.
And there are days when I have to work overtime - even if I don’t get paid for it.