Friday, June 05, 2009

WED 2009

Today is the World Environment Day. This year’s theme is ‘Your Planet Needs You! UNite to Combat Climate Change’.

We can all play our part by consuming less and doing more.

~~~~~~~~

I went through my wardrobe two weekends ago and discovered a few things. Like I have enough black trousers (OK, I have way too many of them actually). Like I have too many t-shirts - enough to dress a whole class of students. And like I have two similar jacket blouses (same colour and same design/cut/style from the same store! The only difference is their sizes: one is an S, the other an M). Oh. My. God. Only a ditsy girl can do something like that.

I decided to sell off one of the jacket blouses but who can I sell it to? After thinking hard, I remembered I’m almost the same size as a mate. So yesterday, I finally remembered to send her a message and ask if she wanted to buy it. Thankfully she did. Phew!

This has given me an idea to sell off other yet-to-be-worn clothes. The only problem is not many people share my size.

~~~~~~~~

My sister just called to tell me something awful had happened. Abah called next to tell the same thing. *Sigh* It looks like it will be a long, tiring weekend ahead.

And my joy of finally bagging the tote bag has been wiped out by the bad news.