Monday, March 24, 2008

Who Wants To Be A Superhero?

Apparently, the father of this chap wanted his son to be one, even before Stan Lee hosted the reality show.



I need a superhero to lift me up today because –
- Lewis Hamilton didn’t finish on the podium
- FedEx lost in the Pacific Life semi-finals
- Arsenal lost to Chelshit and is now third on the league (a week ago today, they were still number one. Grrr...)
- Liverpool didn’t help Arsenal’s cause when they lost to ManUre.

And to top it off, my left contact lens tore off this morning leaving me half-blind.

So be kind to me today please.

On another note, I would’ve won the best prize for super-taxpayer if there ever is one for completing and submitting my income tax online on Good Friday (I normally leave one fine April Friday lunchtime to do it). So I can go for retail therapy the next few Fridays (to cheer myself up, you see)!