Saturday, September 29, 2007

Cumpleaños

I started this graffiti board two weeks after my ex left for sabbatical. This is an outlet for me to document my rants and raves, angst, confusion and insecurities; to reflect back on my experiences, trips (shopping and holiday); to voice out my frustration with everyday issues; to share my footie rants, etc, etc (and, of course, of late to rave about fabulous Fàbregas).

Today, Reflections turns two. Time sure flies. And I hope to be able to continue string words together and sketch on this graffiti online canvas this confused and confusing brat’s personal journeys through life (I may be confused about my ethnicity but I have stopped puzzling over my roots some time back because first and foremost, I am a Muslim) and occasionally (try to) blog mind-boggling matters too.



Many happy returns of the day, Reflections!

And now for a brief shopping update: I went to The Gardens, a new shopping complex at Mid valley City, during lunch yesterday. It’s OK, nothing too impressive. It’s a bit like Pavilion in terms of tenants but instead of Tangs (yet to open) and Parkson at Pavilion KL, The Gardens has Isetan and Robinsons (yes, the Singaporean store). Isetan The Gardens is big and has a few extra brands to offer but less choice for each brand, e.g. more shoes and clothes brands but only a few racks for any one brand. It also houses some international boutiques namely Celine, Ferragamo, Burberry and Loewe. It’s a bit more posh, like Isetan Shinjuku, Tokyo (Isetan Shinjuku is a lot more gigantic and takes up practically a whole block, like Harrods and Selfridges in London). And no supermarket either; instead there’ll be a Cold Storage supermarket (yet to open, I think). As for Robinsons, what little I saw didn't impress me much.

Guess I’ll still stick to Isetan KLCC and Lot 10 for now.