Thursday, September 27, 2007

Knocked Out

Yeah, sing it like Paula did!


You’ve got me knocked out, turn me inside out
It’s you that makes my heart beat
You’ve got me knocked out
Baby there’s no doubt
You swept me off my feet


Arsenal’s style of play has been claimed to knock spectators out, be them critics or fans. Beautiful football, played the right way. Heck, some even say Arsenal play the most admired football in the world, thanks to Wenger who has love for the beautiful game.

Anywayyy, ManUre have been Knocked Out of the Carling Cup, sent home in their own home. Hahaha! (Yes, I actually laughed out loud in glee when I found out the results at 6.30 am this morning.) And guess Stamford Bridge isn’t falling down yet and the ‘Roman Empire’ isn’t crumbling down yet as Chels*** Knocked Out Reading, a week after the departure of the Spastic One. Grant-ed, it’s early days yet.

~~~~~~~~

It’s my darling nephew’s and good friend SK’s birthday today. Happy birthday dears!