Saturday, August 26, 2006

Frantic

Am currently at the MAS Golden Lounge at KLIA. Had a frantic morning - cleaning up, ironing [deciding what to bring over took a while too!], packing etc etc and even squeezing in my laundry and hanging the flag at the porch! Mummy and Abah came over to visit [and later send me to KL Sentral]. Good thing Mummy was downstairs; otherwise she'd shake her head at my last-minute packing and say a few things. Even went to the office to settle something after checking in my luggage before going back to KL Sentral for the train to KLIA [and running to catch the train that was due to depart in 15 seconds, didn't fancy waiting another 20 minutes - 'cause it was off-peak hours - for the next train].

Oh yes, it's been a frantic day so far. Gotta go solat now before making way to gate. The good thing is there's a surau here [am really milking my short stay here] otherwise would have to start walking to the public one and I'm frantic enough as it is!

Let's hope I have enough dosh to last me over the next week, seeing I forgot to make an advance claim... yes, frantic me. To the lyrics of Britney Spears' Toxic Don't you know that I'm frantic...!

Whoops-a-daisy, really gotta dash. See You Later, Alligator!