Friday, April 28, 2006

Desperate

This will be my last posting for a while as I'm Leaving On A Jetplane to somewhere Tonight, God willing with my good mate, Lin. And to those who ask, If You Don't Know Me By Now (You will never never never know me) please Respect my not wanting to disclose my trip destination. Besides, it's not as if anyone's going to offer me a lift to the airport anyway.

Had a panic attack whilst packing last night. Now, it's normal for me to pack the night before any trip - and it's Always a calming task - but since it's the first time I'm leaving from my residence and not from my parents', well, I somehow couldn't locate some stuff which I'm pretty sure I've brought over. As a result, much time was wasted searching for them. On top of it, I couldn't seem to charge my camera battery. Not sure whether it's the charger that's faulty or the battery. Good thing I discovered this last night so will have to try see if I can get it fixed during lunch-time. Please God, please let whatever is faulty be fixed, be it the battery or the charger. And please don't let the cost be exorbitant. Please, please, please God, I beseech You [all are welcome to Save A Prayer for me: I need all the prayers I can get, I'm that Desperate!].


(now, does that look Desperate to you? No? I thought not too!)


(there, that looks better!)

Will be on half day later today but have errands to run including the new one that's just cropped up, i.e. to fix the camera battery and/or charger. Next or before that, depending on timing, must get some more dosh converted - see, some money changers are closed during Friday prayers. Then have to pay my credit card bill as don't want to pay interest unnecessarily for late payment [just in case am unable to pay in time upon my return]. May drop by @ Isetan for a short therapy, already know what I wanna get so it'll be a quick one hopefully. Then must hurry back home to tie up loose ends etc etc etc before making my way to the airport.

Everyone else, please stay out of my way. Someone irked me earlier when she commented sth unfair about me to my face and when she was asking me for a favour too! And not a word of thanks too when I managed to sort out her problem. That's gratitude for you for helping people out even when you're having a panic attack and not a very good day so far. Seriously, people like these really get on my nerves.

Arrghhhh...!!!