Friday, March 17, 2006

My Resolve

I've had people telling me how Lucky and blessed I am.

To be honest, I don't feel all that Lucky at times.

And they say...
She's so lucky, she's a star
But she cry, cry, cries in her lonely heart, thinking
If there's nothin' missing in my life
Then why do these tears come at night?

I know I Will Survive this life somehow insyaAllah. I know my glass is half full; it's not full as I've sipped and spilt some.

I will not be beaten and I will fight but I am allowed to be tired. Even people who win get tired after all their efforts. And I am tired of having to do things on my own. Tired of being alone [but not lonely. At the risk of sounding risque, I like my own company]. Tired of being hurt.

I've got a lot to do still before I meet my Maker and I plan to do as much as I can, go to as many places and expirement with life, but if I need to cry, I will do so and that's OK too. Because You'll See as Madonna aptly sings it:

~~~~~~~
You think that I can't live without your love
You'll see
You think I can't go on another day.
You think I have nothing
Without you by my side
You'll see
Somehow, some way


You think that I can never laugh again
You'll see
You think that you destroyed my faith in love.
You think after all you've done
I'll never find my way back home,
You'll see
Somehow, someday


All by myself
I don't need anyone at all
I know I'll survive
I know I'll stay alive
All on my own
I don't need anyone this time
It will be mine
No one can take it from me
You'll see


You think that you are strong, but you are weak
You'll see
It takes more strength to cry, admit defeat
I have truth on my side,
You only have deceit
You'll see, somehow, someday


All by myself
I don't need anyone at all
I know I'll survive
I know I'll stay alive,
I'll stand on my own
I won't need anyone this time
It will be mine
No one can take it from me
You'll see


You'll see, you'll see
You'll see, mmmm, mmmm
~~~~~~~

I will work at being Stronger...

Stronger than yesterday
Now it’s nothing but my way
My loneliness ain’t killing me no more
I am stronger

I will Cherish life more. Yes, for as I write this, it strikes me that I am indeed Lucky and blessed with my family and friends who love and care for me [although there are those who don't keep their promises] and are more than willing to help me out, and I will accept help graciously. I am also blessed with good health, rezeki and iman. And I Thank You, Thank You, God.

God, please give me the strength.