Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Adek’s Week Off: Some Pictures

I brought my new-to-me Leica to Europe but unfortunately some pictures were over-exposed - funny this didn’t happen during my trip to Tanzania, Zanzibar or Malawi. I’ve since had the lady at the Leica store here have a look and she was very helpful in setting the camera for me. Yes, I must admit I’m one who’ll just focus and snap and not know the technicalities and functions of a camera (I know slightly more now after dropping by the local store). I didn’t take a lot of pictures with my iPhone or iPad as I was relying on my Leica. Anyway, here are a few that I took with my devices.


 Le Notti d’Oriente B&B, Lecce
 About to spend time drying my clothes!
 Breakfast. And the sun was out the next morning!
 LuckyHouse B&B, Pisa
 Dining area and kitchen
 Italian breakfast is typically sweet. Self-service at the B&B
 This flower tree gave such sweet fragrance. Wonder if it’s in the same family as murraya
 Central Hostel Milano and the view from the kitchen
The long crazy line at Milan Malpensa tax refund. Most of the claimants were Chinese tourists, a few Arabs, a smattering of Caucasians. But I salute the Italian tax refund folks - I got my refund after only ten days (as opposed to almost two months when claiming at Heathrow, Charles de Gaulle and Rome Fiumicino!)