Monday, October 06, 2014

#30Stays: Holiday Selfie

Actually I don’t like to take pictures of myself because I’m not photogenic and because I much prefer taking pictures of the scenery, the ruins, buildings and, of late, cats. Having said that, I checked my albums and discovered that I had taken quite a few selfies actually...



In Vientiane, December 2008. Met Andrea on the plane and had known her for all of three hours when we took this
 Heading to the domestic airport in Vientiane for my evening flight to Luang Prabang, December 2008
On the boat to Pak Ou Caves near Luang Prabang, December 2008
 At Central Plaza Chiangmai Airport Shopping Centre, February 2009
 On a boat to a floating market at the outskirts of Bangkok, March 2009
Gaysorn Shopping Centre, Bangkok, March 2009
On the train with Andrea from Kandy to Colombo Fort, Sri Lanka, December 2009
My first motorbike ride ever! In Hue, Vietnam, September 2010 
 On boat crossing the river from Niah Park Headquarters to Niah
 Taking a break from Icelandic horse riding, Iceland, February 2012
 Halászbástya (Fisherman’s Bastion), Buda side of Budapest, May 2013
Aboard Yeti Airlines from Kathmandu to Pokhara, December 2013. Look how small the plane is!
 Just before I took my leap over Sarangkot and Pokhara, Nepal, December 2013
 On board the bus from Pokhara to Chitwan, Nepal, December 2013
 Inle Lake, Myanmar, February 2014
With my driver who once worked in Malaysia and is still fluent in Malay, Mrauk U, Myanmar, February 2014
 Český Krumlov, Czech Republic, May 2014