Tuesday, December 18, 2012

That’s More Like It

After another difficult ‘super-crisis’ week where we crashed out of the Capital One Cup at Bradford, Lady Nina’s tweets and Titi’s meeting with the dinosaur Usmanov, Arsenal travelled again, this time to Reading. I have always maintained the players are as much to blame for not delivering and last night, they stepped up and delivered. I tweeted some of the players and told them (yes, I know they may not read my tweets but I don’t care) that I don’t care if it’s a 1-0 scrape, I don’t care who scores, I don’t care if it’s not a clean sheet as long as Arsenal WIN. I told them that Wenger has faith in them and that they should repay it. I told them that the fans have faith in them but that they must win and fight for us, that they must prove that they’re worthy and proud of playing for Arsenal. Oh sure it was against Reading who currently occupy the basement spot in the league but we have seen all too often how Arsenal can even screw matches against lower placed teams.

Poldi opened the scoring followed by a hat-trick from Cazorla and Theo rounded it off. Cue sighs of relief.