Thursday, January 27, 2011

Being Frank

Thanks to the Astro February magazine, I’ve just (re-)discovered how hawt James Franco is. I’ve been reading about him since and my, he doesn’t sound real at times! The more I read, the more I like him. I’m so impressed with his hunger for education. Intelligent guys like that attract me. Not like some stupid sexist moron at Sky Sports. He’s an actor, director, screenwriter, producer, painter, model (Gucci by Gucci pour Homme and now Gucci by Gucci Sport) ... and soon, Oscars presenter. He's good looking too!!! Looks & brains, what a combination! I’m very much impressed!







Gucci by Gucci pour Homme
Gucci by Gucci Sport


James Edward Franco *drools*




~~~~~~~~


We’re meeting Birmingham City at Wembley. Three goals in the second half ensured BCFC’s passage to the encounter.


The two goal scorers post-match. That’s one mighty smooth chest, B52. Just keep your hands to yourself, OK. Image source: Arseblog