Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Marching On Together

March seems such a long month after February. I have been pre-occupied with other things personal and at work (had meetings every day last week, what a drag). I miss writing but didn’t want to write just for the sake of writing.

I’ve been contemplating drawing up a will again. Yes, I’ve mentioned it
before but unfortunately I have not yet got around to doing anything about it. My brother’s deteriorating condition and the knowledge that I’m equally mortal have given me a wake-up call that I must do something about it soon. I have tried being careful with managing my money and I want to be assured that my hard-earned money will be properly managed, distributed and inherited after I’m gone too. I wouldn’t want any of it to go into the wrong hands after I’m gone, I would want my legacy (I find it strange acquainting with this word) to be spent prudently in the right way on the right things, and I don’t want there to be squabbling over what little I leave behind. Being single means I don’t have any children to inherit after me; but at the same time, I don’t want certain people to inherit whatever little worldly possession I have either.



One of these days, I will have to pay a visit to the EPF office to make my nomination (I had made one earlier but was informed that EPF had somehow lost its members’ earlier nominations... grrr...) and make an appointment with an agent of a trustee company.

Apart from that, the March march continues.

~~~~~~~~

And so does the march for the Gunners with no room for error after the Brum ‘defeat’. As the game against Porto, we may have to make do without our top goal-scorer (and he’s not even a striker!). The ‘chilled’ king of Arsenal is fighting for a place against Barca... (here, Wenger disclosed his impression of the young Cesc).

The march of March continues. Come on Arsenal.