Friday, February 12, 2010

Lunar New Year

I’m sure you’ve heard of the following Chinese quotation (by Lao Tze? Or Confucius?): Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

Well, in view of the coming Lunar New Year, allow me to share with you the LOL Cats’ versions of the above quotation.





And I save the best for last:



OK, OK, enough already. Sorry, it’s been a long week. I can’t wait for the long weekend *purr purr meow*




Adek and Cesc would like to wish everyone Gong Xi Fa Cai. May we all survive the massive exodus out of the city tomorrow and back into the city on Tuesday.


Special pose from the man in red


(In any case, my quotations for now are as follows:

Cesc: ‘They denied it, I’ve denied it. I just want to focus on Arsenal. Arsenal FC is above every single player in their history. The fans and myself deserve a little more respect.’

Wenger: ‘Nothing plus nothing is nothing.’)

~~~~~~~

I used to take the stairs up from ground floor to my office every morning (I was at the 11th floor at one point) but sadly I’ve become lazy over time. I still try to take the stairs whenever I can though. It irks me to see people taking the lift to go up or down one level (or even two), it really does. Believe me, sometimes taking the stairs takes less time.

Maybe I should consider climbing the stairs again or running to keep fit.

Or maybe I can try pumping iron.




~~~~~~~

Big Brother is not doing well. Please spare a prayer for him if you can. Thank you.