Tuesday, February 23, 2010

All For A Good Cause

After dressing up as animals with his team-mates to raise money for GOSH (and be inspired by their plight), Cesc demonstrated another model behaviour by joining celebrities in raising funds for the Haiti earthquake last Thursday. While he won’t exactly be a model on project runway, he did a good job walking the catwalk for Naomi’s charity event, Fashion For Relief Haiti. For a clip on that, go here.

All together now:

I’m too sexy for my shirt too sexy for my shirt
So sexy it hurts
And I’m too sexy for Milan too sexy for Milan
New York and Japan

:
:
:

I’m a model you know what I mean
And I do my little turn on the catwalk
Yeah on the catwalk on the catwalk yeah
I do my little turn on the catwalk











On another note, his team-mate, Shava, had this to
say about Cesc: ‘Cesc is a good footballer. He’s got technique, sees the pitch. He’s one of the team’s leaders and deserves the captain’s armband.’