Thursday, March 26, 2009

When The Lights Go Out

To the tune of Five’s When The Lights Go Out:


When I flick the switch, make your choice wanna flick now
I can flick it off ‘cause I’m ready and prepared now
Swing with me people, give us all you support
It’s just for an hour and it’ll make you feel hot
You know what I wanna do and that I hope you feel the same way too
Do it through the whole hour
It’s about time that we turned out the lights


Are you prepared for Earth Hour this Saturday? Click here to see how you can help.




But there will be one place that I think will not observe Earth Hour. Can you take a guess?





Come on. Take a guess.





Still can’t guess it? Old Trafford – because old Froggie is running amok and giving his players his infamous hairdryer treatment. Yup, the hairdryer is on full time and the electricity bill is soaring... Ha ha!

For those who don’t know, ‘Froggie hairdryer’ is when SAF subjects his players to a head-to-head tongue-lashing. He doesn’t use a real hairdryer – but he may fling some footwear or whatever he can get his hands to throw or legs to kick.

~~~~~~~~

I am currently eyeing and longing for a redcurrant/maroon Cesc Fàbregas Nike t-shirt. Saw it at one of KLIA’s duty-free stores and the Nike outlet of KLCC. It still costs the same at the KLCC outlet though (so much for duty-free!) but I’m so not going to pay the retail price. Any takers?

Oh, and the clubs will be getting new kit for the new season. Not too thrilled with Arsenal’s away colour though.