Thursday, March 19, 2009

Spit Spat



Just a bit more on the Spit Spat issue. According to a stunned Cesc, ‘I was on the pitch at the end of the game celebrating with my team-mates but I promise I did not do anything wrong.’ He went on to say that ‘But I don’t know why they are saying these things about me because it did not happen. That is the truth. I don’t even know who the assistant manager of Hull is or what he looks like. I am told Hull will be making an official complaint to the FA about me. Well, I am perfectly relaxed about that. I have nothing to hide. Not one drop of spit left my mouth. I am certain of that.’

Cesc, still furious, has said he has nothing to hide and also denied spitting on Ballack earlier.

I like Wenger’s reaction. I think Phil Brown is a mean and bitter person to be going on and on about that (spit spat after being put in the spot) rather than his players’ time-wasting mistakes (and those are bookable offences). What can he comment on anyway, he knows his players were guilty of that (Hull themselves have amazingly short memories, getting to that round with dodgy refereeing decisions, pooh!). He also lied when he said Wenger never shook hands with him either at the Emirates or the KC Stadium. What a liar. I suggest he take a good look at this picture.


Liar Liar


And what is Phil ranting on about Cesc’s attire? Arsenal players are very conscious of the way they dress, as admitted by babe-magnet Nasri. And look at how they dressed when attending the Mikael Silvestre Schools For Hope Charity Dinner at the Grosvenor Hotel. Fashion passion is what I call it. Besides Cesc and a few others have been attending matches in their casual clothes anyway and no one has ever said anything about it so why now?




Both Cesc and Horton are standing their ground (can’t help thinking of this when I hear Horton’s name). As for Horton, well, he’s a racist anyway.




I’m only doing what any other fan would do: stand by my club and stand by my man.




Go here for the top 10 spats in the footie world, that is if you aren’t already tired of it.