Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Hello, Goodbye

Today we say hello to the first mixed American to lead the US, Obama, and say goodbye (and good riddance) to his predecessor, that scum Bush. I hope this changing of guards will bring more than just a change of President, personnel, political party and beliefs, but also changes in key policies and how the US improve on its political relationship with the rest of the world. Obama shares his wish for his daughters and all children in America here.

Goodbye Bush and I hope that will be the last of you that I see. But I owe him thanks too. Because of Bush, I started my own boycott of American goods and products. I haven’t yet boycotted all American brands; I am starting small and taking tiny steps.

~~~~~~~~

Kaká has officially said goodbye to Man Shitty’s offer to bring him to the Eastlands. So yes, Kaká belongs to Milan too. Read all about it here, here and here. I wonder if the following words by Gaston of Beauty and the Beast ran thorough Sparky’s mind: ‘Dismissed. Rejected. Publicly humiliated. Why, it’s more than I can bear.’