Friday, December 19, 2008

Gift Ideas

I don’t know about you but I’m always stumped when it comes to buying presents for Abah. For one, he likes to store whatever we buy him and he’ll only bring them out and wear/use them some years later. And for another, I really have no clue what to buy him because he would always say that he already has enough shirts, t-shirts and sandals.

Anyway, I’ve racked my brain hard enough and managed to come up with some gift ideas - nicely categorised in alphabetical order no less – yes, timely for those who are equally stumped with finding presents for the coming Christmas (more importantly, you can also use the list to hint for gifts you want! I wouldn’t mind getting some of them too *hint!*). That said, the suggested gifts below are not exclusively for Christmas and not exclusively for men (for the most part). Oh and they come along with varying price tags too. Hope you enjoy the suggestions which I’ve painstakingly compiled.

And here we go.

Clothes ideas


A new set of office attire

A new t-shirt to replace that horrible t-shirt (sorry Cesc cariño)! Better still get an Arsenal jersey

A leather jacket (even if you reside in the tropics, it may still come in handy for travels to those cold places)


Gadget ideas


A new hand phone, PDA or BlackBerry
A new camera or video camera recorder
A new plasma TV – to watch all those footie action


Grooming ideas



A good bottle of hair products, a good brush or an appointment at a hairdressing salon. That reminds me, I so need a haircut too. (And thank God Cesc’s got rid of that, whatever that was)
A nail clipper, a manicure set or a visit to a nail parlour (munchkin, I bite my nails occasionally too!)


Travel-related/activity/leisure ideas


A new trolley bag
An unlimited season pass to an amusement park, say, Universal Studios
A return air ticket, flying Emirates for example


Well-being ideas


Gym equipment stuff or gym membership
Sports attire


And the priceless gift(s) of all for me would be Arsenal wins from now on. (OK, Cesc?)

P.S. Oh by the way, I’ve added some new pictures to the ‘wallpaper’ of this blog... how do you like them? Heh.