Thursday, October 09, 2008

I’m Too Sexy

The financial markets are not at all sexy at the moment. One keeps hearing the words ‘plummeted’, ‘dropped’, ‘plunged’ (and by that, I don’t mean the neckline), ‘crashed’ and even ‘suspended trading’. The financial virus that rocked the Wall Street has travelled across the pond to Europe leaving much of the continent shaken and stirred – and somewhere between the two continents, namely Iceland which is definitely feeling the economic chills now - and blown across to Asia Pacific. The effect is a financial world in turmoil. Interestingly, Icelandic institutions have been providing loans and investments in Europe including the British high street retailers (House of Fraser, Hamleys and Oasis) and there is Icelandic interest in the footie club West Ham (the cheap Hammers). I’m glued to the financial news both at work and at home. Of course, one can also make money (if one has excess of it) in the stock market, but I’d advise assessing the situation first – because events are unfolding on an almost daily basis.

I’ll tell you who’s sexy though (warning: those who have aversion for some reason are advised to stop reading here).


I’m too sexy for my ski cap
Too sexy for this cap
Too sexy for my Mickey Mouse hat
Too sexy for this ad and fedora hat


I’m too sexy for my shirt
Too sexy for this Uzbek costume
Too sexy for my abs
Too sexy for this Toon jersey

I’m too sexy for your yellow card
Too sexy for your mikes
And I’m too sexy for your comments


Because I’m Cesc-y!

P.S. This post is partly inspired by AXN and a comment over a photo I posted on FB and partly because Adek has completed her Syawal fasting. And just because.