Friday, August 15, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You

Not in any particular order:

1. You are full of yourself.
2. You are bloody arrogant, cocky, conceited and pompous.
3. Your puking strutting makes me sick. Heck, your very puking presence and existence make me sick.
4. You’re so vain – even though you’re downright ugly (I have nothing against ugly people because I’m a plain Jane myself)
5. You are nauseatingly boring.
6. You think the world of yourself.
7. You think you are invincible.
8. You think everyone loves and adores you.
9. When things go wrong, you think the whole world is against you.
10. You don’t accept defeat gracefully.

Yes, I hate you. All of you. The whole squad of ManUre (which reeks so badly, I’m refusing to even acknowledge your full name). And I hate all the naffing lunatic fans too. Why, only yesterday afternoon, some ManUre supporter had the temerity to comment on Arsenal’s silverware-less state of last season. It was all I could do from telling him to eff off and punch him in the face. Why not tell me something I don’t already know instead of insulting my intelligence? It’s OK for Gooners to criticise the Gunners but not for others, and especially not supporters of the stinking club, to do so (just like it’s ‘acceptable’ or understandable for Malaysians to lament the way things are done in the country but it’s never OK for outsiders to do so). Get it?

And I hate your Froggie too.

ABU!

~~~~~~~~

The 2008/2009 EPL season kicks off tomorrow finally. Hope Arsenal will do another stunt on West Brom as they inflicted upon then promoted Derby last season. And I hope that Arsenal will start scoring in the first half instead of coming back from behind or scoring in the last 15 minutes as they are increasingly prone to doing.