Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Greece Is The Word

They last met two years ago. And Tonight they will meet again.



Dida or Reina?

Cafu or Carragher?

Nesta or Hyypia?

Gattuso or Gerrard?

Pirlo or Mascherano?

Kaka or Kewell?

Inzaghi or Bellamy?

More importantly [well, at least to me], getting up to watch it or continuing on with my beauty sleep?


I gotta a problem regarding tonight
I gotta stop and think, I gotta get it right
There may be a danger if the game continues too far
I start deceiving myself that I won’t be in disorder

Greece is the word
Non-followers think footie is just a growing pain
Why don’t they understand, it’s just a crying shame
Their lips are lying only real is real
I start to find right now, I gotta do as I feel

Greece is the word
Greece is the word, is the word that you heard
It’s got groove, it’s got meaning
Greece is the time, is the place, is the motion
Greece is the place they are playing


Out of boredom, I watched ManUre and Chelshit battled it out for the FA Cup Saturday Night [I know, I know, but look there will be a dearth of footie action until the next season starts]. Should have watched the Smallville DVD loaned to me or finish my book instead. Sheesh. A mistake I won’t repeat again.

But Milan and Liverpool are different. I don’t mind Liverpool or their supporters. And I have always loved Milan (players).

So maybe, just maybe, I will get up to watch it. We’ll see.