Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Welcome To Splitville

So let’s see who else are or at least used to be here:

- Reese Witherspoon and Ryan Phillippe

- Paris Hilton and Paris Latsis
- Britney and Fed-ex [not to be confused with FedEx The Tennis King]
- Whitney Houston and bad boy Bobby Brown
- Heather Locklear and Richie Sambora

... and the latest casualty, the royal couple Prince Williams and Kate Middleton.




Potential newcomers to Splitville: TomKat [Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes].

Welcome to Splitville [even if it’s only for a short while, especially for residents like Paris Hilton] where broken hearts go and check into Heartbreak Hotel.

~~~~~~~~

I’m just bored. The whole week is like full of meetings. I don’t read or follow what’s the latest with Hollywood celebrities for ages now, heck, not sure if I ever did. There’s no point to this posting, like I said, I’m just bored. Oh yea, did I ever tell you, my boss is back. Since Monday a fortnight ago. I’m still in denial.

I have to organise a forum. Yes, again.

I’m sooo in denial.

Bloody hell, I might as well work in event management.

Now can you see why I’m bored (and in denial)?