Monday, April 16, 2007

Lingerie Shopping Weekend

As the Friday the thirteenth lunch plan did not materialise, I went over to Isetan instead where I bought some lovely Brazilian and shorts knickers and a cute little camisole [which my friend said reminded her of Barbie dolls] for no reason other than to usher in the weekend. [Actually, there shouldn’t be any excuse for lingerie shopping really].

The weekend was yet another hot and humid one [though it rained Saturday afternoon]. So hot that I bought some boxer shorts for home wear. Oh, and also my very first babydoll too. It’s such a sexy, sweet little thing that I couldn’t resist it.

Yea, it was a lingerie shopping weekend for me. Oh and on the domestic front, I got into the mood of spring cleaning and was busy laundering my clothes, quilt cover and curtains, besides cleaning the fridge, airing the mattress protector and the usual weekend domestic chores of sweeping, mopping and ironing. And I finally managed to finish reading my Ludlum too.

~~~~~~~~

Belated birthday wishes to J and Mark who celebrated their birthdays during the weekend.

~~~~~~~~

Lewis Hamilton was runners-up at Bahrain Grand Prix. Not bad for a rookie! Alonso only managed a fifth place, whatever happened to him?

~~~~~~~~

I’m fasting today as I’m unsure if I promised God I’d fast if I got back my passport. Actually I don’t normally like to promise to fast ‘cause it’s not easy to do sometimes. There was once I got so weak and exhausted on a Ramadan afternoon [and that was Ramadan after a few days of fasting]. And I find it more challenging to complete my promised fasting.

I’m doing alright - so far. Of course, it’s only lunchtime. And someone would have to bring some yellow glutinous rice and beef rendang to the office too [so I packed some to bring home to break my fast with]. Less than six hours to go now... sorry if this posting has not been very intellectually stimulating, do understand that I am fasting and all I wanna do now is go for my siesta.