Friday, September 22, 2006

Quizzical Quizzes

You Have a Choleric Temperament


You are a person of great enthusiasm - easily excited by many things. Unsatisfied by the ordinary, you are reaching for an epic, extraordinary life. You want the best. The best life. The best love. The best reputation.

You possess a sharp and keen intellect. Your mind is your primary weapon. Strong willed, nothing can keep you down. Your energy can break down any wall. You're an instantly passionate person - and this passion gives you an intoxicating power over others.

At your worst, you are a narcissist. Full of yourself and even proud of your faults. Stubborn and opinionated, you know what you think is right. End of discussion. A bit of a misanthrope, you often see others as weak, ignorant, and inferior.


Righhhttt. Indeed. Truth or pooh? Fact or fiction? Believable or bollocks?

Considering other quizzes suggested I'm supposed to have been born in February [huh?!] instead of in the month of Julius Caesar and that I'm apparently only 49% Cancerian [double huh], the outcome of the above quiz is definitely questionable. Except for the positive, glowing descriptions in the first two paragraphs of course. And as per the second last sentence of the third paragraph, that, ladies and gentlemen, is the end of this discussion. 'Nuff said.

Besides, according to another quiz, I'm a little scary. No, I don't know what 'a little scary' means. But just to be safe, it'd be wise not to ruffle my feathers.

You Are a Little Scary


You've got a nice edge to you. Use it.

I thought the kitty looks cute. Not at all scary.

~~~~~~~~

I'm now feeling a little uncomfortable now that someone else in The Office knows my blog. I prefer to be an anonymous blogger and don't want to be self-conscious of what I ramble. This is where I document the trips I've had the opportunity to go on and also record my journeys through life. Hence, this is where I express my experiences, excitement, exhilaration and also boredom, frustration, anger, anguish, anxiety, angst, emotional yo-yo, confusion...

Granted, this blog is hardly an exciting read as I lead a pretty normal existence and my career life is monotonous... But still blogging gives me relief. Therapeutic at times. It's my form of escapism. I don't share my profile and I don't care to be linked. And as vain as I am, I hardly leave comments on other people's blogs to promote mine. I'd like to think it's my secret waiting to be discovered. Those who have somehow found or stumbled upon this blog are free to leave their comments 'cause despite wanting to be another anonymous blogger, what I rave and rant on is still in a public medium.

Like I said, I just want to be anonymous and don't want to be self-conscious with what I write.

~~~~~~~~

Wishing everyone a blessed Ramadhan and a good weekend ahead.