Friday, September 08, 2006

Let's Hear It For The Boy

Seeing this is my 100th blog posting, I've decided to spice it up a bit by sharing with you those dishy, hunky, gorgeous boys that I have set my eyes on [I still refer to myself as a girl and them guys as boys] and putting up pictures of some of them. And my kind of man? My taste in them male species varies; I used to fancy dark-skinned blokes - think of Shah Rukh Khan kind of complexion [is he dark anyway?] - during my A-Level days. Then when I was in England, of course I liked Caucasians [and still do!]. English, Irish, Scottish, Welsh...

I've Always had a soft spot for Irish people in general, after spending some time there during term breaks, and particularly after an Irishman talked to me on my turbulent ferry trip back across the Irish Sea back to the UK. It was a turbulent ride alright and I vomited twice in view of fellow passengers, how not cool eh! But I struggled up anyway and cleaned up. So I was really surprised when this chap approached me and chatted with me. Before we parted, he gave me a scribbled piece of paper with his address on it and told me to look him up when I next visit Ireland. Then he asked, 'You know U2?' and I nodded yes - somewhat in a daze - and he continued, 'I work for them. I'm a photographer.' Meow! I don't know why but I never contacted him on my subsequent visits...

Ah yes, those Irish. Think of Pierce Brosnan, bad boy Colin Farell and Jonathan Rhys Meyers...





Ever since my not-so-rosy experience in Paris with the snotty French, I don't much like them. Except for Monsieur Louis xxx whom I met in Bangalore, India [of all places!], last week.

I'm into Oriental looks too - golly some Korean and Chinese actors are quite cute! Meet Prince Charming Jo Hyun Jae [by the way, Only You was concluded last night with happy ending of course! Prince Charming wore mainly Pink shirts and ties in the drama. After all, real men do wear Pink. Cor...!]



Jo In Sung


and Lee Dong Gun


There's one Chinese actor who I particularly like. I don't know his name though. And as I've not watched Chinese dramas for some time, I haven't seen him for a while now. But I like the looks of the American-born Taiwanese singer, Alexander Wang Lee Hom [oh look, he's got a Pink shirt too!]

Oh of course, let's not forget Brad Pitt...!

Whoa, who, whoa, whoa
Let's hear it for the boy
Hear it for my man
Let's hear it for my baby

~~~~~~~~

Princess Kiko has delivered her first prince and the first son to be born into the imperial family since his father on Wednesday
. Yes, the first Japanese male heir since 1965. What a Lucky baby eh! The netire nation must be rejoicing.

~~~~~~~~

I've been eating and stuffing myself the past few days. It's like I've gone on an eating binge revenge to make up for the past stressful couple of months including last week. Not that Indian food is bad, it's just that I'm not into them. I can't recall the last time I had curry; even when I go back to HQ I'd protest when Mummy wants to make curry. So here's to the gain-thy-weight campaign!