Monday, April 16, 2012

It's A Dog's Life

*As illustrated by cats

Back to work again. Grrr…!
Where did the weekend go?? Let’s see, I finally went through my taxing time on Friday - 

Having completed my tax return, I went out window-shopping during lunch as a reward to myself (and ended up with a pair of pumps).
Went back to micasa and had an early night as I was feeling very sleepy and knackered.
Saturday morning was my usual exercise time
Then I went out for an appointment and later did some window-shopping - but didn’t buy anything *pats self on back*
Spent the evening watching a bit of football (Arsenal weren’t playing though)
 Sunday was spent reading,
 eating,
sorting out my couchsurfing request (I’m *this* close to giving up on this hype), -
...and more napping.
And suddenly, it’s Monday again!