Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Escape

Warning: this post contains a lot of images of LOL cats and friends.

Have you ever felt like you are in a rut?
If so, then you need a new adventure! Just like me!

Time will tell if it will turn out to be an ‘epic journey’
But first there’s the long plane ride to endure – in cabin class no less
I pray I will not get a bad seat
Or better still, hopefully the flight is not full so I can stretch over some empty seats
And that my seat is not anywhere near the emergency exits
And that I will be sitting at the aisle
This will help me looking out the window late at night (OK to be honest, sometimes I find myself wondering if I might find ‘something’ on the wing when I look out – ‘something’ with red fangs)
Counting the hours

Until I arrive at the destination
Oh well, as long as I feel comfortable throughout the flight
Of course you may say comfort depends on one’s perspective of it
Then there’s accommodation and I’m hoping the room description will be accurate
Because while I don’t want to pay too much, I don’t want to stay in such a capsule-like space
Or in a dorm
And, boy, I sure hope the view will be as impressive as I hope!



~~~~~~~~

This is not going to happen, not yet, anyway, so all irresponsible media, lay off! It’s all bollocks.