Monday, January 18, 2010

Marathon

It was a Boys Over Flowers Korean drama weekend marathon for me. OK, I’m a sucker for Korean and Taiwanese dramas – and especially if there’s an eye candy in the cast (there’re more than two or three eye candies in Boys Over Flowers) so I was glued to the idiot box the whole weekend. Heh. It was the first weekend in many, many months that I stayed in (and saved myself from spending).

I wasn’t just idle the whole weekend. I cleaned the house and did two rounds of laundry work (which included the curtains). Ugh. I so hate ironing and changing the curtains. And cooking. Speaking of which, a technician came to fix my induction cooker on Saturday but he didn’t manage to fix the problem and had to bring it back with him. Bahhh. Good thing I bought one induction cooker just two Fridays ago otherwise I would have starved over the weekend (I did think of surviving on pizza and microwave food but hey I still I needed to boil water). Next on the repair/fix list: my bangle, sunnies, lawn... yikes.

Arsenal travelled to Bolton late Sunday evening in another race to the top of the Premier League (why couldn’t they have fixed it for Saturday or earlier on Sunday instead?!). My baby is back and he scored too (he really has a much-improved eye on goal now. According to Wenger, it’s his new-found calmness)! In fact, the Spanish armada punished the wasteful Wanderers as Merida scored a second one for Arsenal and his first PL goal and effectively ruined Coyles’ homecoming/debut. The new Bolton manager was drooling and gushing over Cesc, the man of the match. For the interview with the MOTM, go here. C’mon Arsenal, take us to the top! The destiny of Arsenal now lies in the hands of God and... Arsenal physio – to ensure everyone, Cesc especially, remains fit and healthy.











Oh yea, and it’s confirmed, Sol is back in heart and soul at Arsenal.