Thursday, December 17, 2009

All I Want For Christmas

I had a disturbing dream (nightmare?) last night. What I recall was being in some sort of treasure hunt with a challenge to perform (like The Amazing Race ‘detour’) and the challenge was to cook a pig (of all things). Somehow more time was required in cooking and we (can’t recall my team-mate) had to store the pig and I remember dreaming how careful we were not to let any part of the gravy spill onto ourselves. Then the dream progressed further. We left the pig and went to a mall where I was engrossed in finding a Korean shop. On the way back to complete the challenge, a tomboy who was with her family stopped me and proceeded to make out with me. So yeah, like I said, it was a very disturbing, confusing and weird dream.

~~~~~~~~

After that trip to Anfield and having noted that Arsenal can tough it out, last night’s result was a disappointment. Cesc scored early but the Gunners paid the penalty when Burnley equalised within in the first half. And... Cesc then walked off with an injury (hamstring or shoulder?). !$^#&$@^ I hope it’s nothing serious. Get well soon my magnificent maestro matador munchkin.








Well at least he definitely won’t take part in that meaningless Catalonia match now. He seemed keen enough earlier despite Wenger’s stance on the matter.

Oh Arsenal, why do you keep breaking my heart like this? A draw is never good enough and this result hurt me as much as that against West Ham. My year-end wish is for Wenger to buy a new goalie (why didn’t we get Shay Given earlier?), some new strikers and some defenders. I’ve been good I think but I don’t think I will get my wish.

~~~~~~~~

On a happier note, I’m happy to note that I’ve somehow managed to shed off the one kg that saw me record my heaviest weight so far. Thank God. Maybe some people say I should gain more but I’m perfectly happy the way I am.