Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Six (un)Important Things That Make Me Happy

Tagged by Didi the Liverbird. This is a tough one as most things that make me happy are important. So here we go (in no particular order):

1. Good scent – whether it’s the scent of flowers, fine fragrance or the clean, crisp, pleasant smell of good toiletries. I once accidentally dabbed some Bvlgari on my face and ended up smiling for no reason for the rest of the day. I also like the aroma of coffee and freshly baked buns even though I don’t drink coffee and don’t like bread and most buns.

2. Sweet Like Chocolate (and ice cream and jelly!). What can I say, I’m a chocaholic and have a sweet tooth.

3. Freebies – and I don’t mean those samples of household items or personal hygiene items. You can always ask for samples of toiletries, fragrance and skincare from some counters. Some cosmetic counters also offer free makeover. The company doesn’t lose out because if a prospective customer likes its products, she may end up buying – and remaining a user.

4. Tuning into a radio station and finding it play songs that I like and that I can sing out loud to.

5. A good book, article, movie and/or TV programme that can either get me hooked, have me in stitches reading/watching it, and that stimulates me. Also, unbiased articles on the Gunners.

6. Pictures of the Gunners and especially of Cesc ;) (You know what’s coming)





Tagging: AudMraz, Homemadeblues and Mrs A - because I don’t have that many readers and not all of them have blogs.

~~~~~~~~

We’re now into the month of Julius Caesar, my favourite month of the year - never mind that it doesn’t have any public holiday at all.