Friday, December 12, 2008

Friday I’m In Love

I’m in love. Oh, definitely and totally. Truly Madly Deeply. He’s a cute and witty eye candy, handsome and charming, humble and down-to-earth. Every time I see him, I smile and my heart sings happily. He’s someone who will return my love with wins.

Yes, I’m sooo in love with this guy. But I’m sure you already gather that from my previous postings.




Friday I’m In Love.


I’m also in love with an Italian but am now torn between her and two of her rivals (the other two are French and Swiss respectively). She’s brown and cute and chic whereas her rivals are dark and black and bigger. And before you have the wrong idea, I’m talking about shopping totes here...

The brown one has a compartment to place one’s purse but is not secured with a zip but both black bags have purse compartments secured with zips.

The store in KLCC no longer stocks the brown bag – it’s already sold out there but is still available at the other two stores.

Friday I’m In Love. And in a dilemma!

Which one do you think I should get (based on the colour, the dimensions, the origin, etc)? I always prefer the Italian but the French one is seriously making me reconsider. Help me decide, please!