Friday, August 01, 2008

I’m So Vain

I’m so vain, I know this entry’s about me
I’m so vain, you know this entry’s about me
Don’t you, don’t you

Yes, this entry is about me, specifically about my wins over my friends in our online Scrabble games.


My first game: I scored the first bingo ‘AIBLINS’ then my mate retaliated with a bingo ‘SIPHONED’ and I put down the third consecutive bingo of the game ‘NAUTICAL’.


In my second game, I scored a hat-trick of bingos, ‘INSTEAD’, ‘NOISIER’ and ‘VANTAGES’.


And in this third game, I scored two consecutive bingos again, ‘NIMRODS’ and ‘SUNNIER’ and my mate retaliated to the second bingo with his ‘RECIPES’.


I love this game (and especially if I win/am winning of course!)! Hmm, when will I start competing internationally, if ever? Congratulations to Nigel Richards for winning the Scrabble Championship 2008.

~~~~~~~~

I can’t wait for the new Premier League season to kick off (and can’t wait to watch Arsenal and Fàbregas in action)!!! It’s been more than a month since Euro2008. I’m resigned to watching the Champions League reruns now besides tuning in to other sports (speaking of which, good luck to Lewis Hamilton for this weekend’s F1 in Hungary. Oh yes, Arsenal did score a perfect ten against Burgenland XI and subsequently beat Stuttgart - and Lehmann - 3-1 this week).

I’m sure Fàbregas can’t wait for the new season either.