Monday, December 31, 2007

Super

It was a super hot and bright weekend. Made a new friend on Saturday at KLCC - watched a movie, had a meal, a gelato each and a good chat together. We both shopped a bit too at my favourite store.

Lots of goals scored on Saturday and thanks to the missed penalty by Cristina (yes, even superstars make mistakes y’all) and the four super goals all scored in the second half by Arsenal (as usual, they had to fight from behind), Arsenal is the New Year no. 1 after having lost the lead briefly after being the Christmas no. 1. Lots of yellow and a few red cards overall also shown on Saturday. Fàbregas really needs to rein his temper as do I. Maybe we can have a mutual New Year resolution, eh?

It’s the last day of 2007 and I wonder what I’ve done (or haven’t done) during the year. Otherwise, it feels like just another day but with more traffic towards the end of the day (trust me).

Anyway, a happy super New Year to all from Fàbregas and I!