Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stylish And Sensational

Stylish was how Arsenal won their Champions League match last night. And Fàbregas taught some Spanish lessons too with his deflected strike for Arsenal’s first goal (OK, some may say it was an own goal...). His free kick in the second half allowed van Persie to double the Gunners’ lead, and his and Hleb’s good work resulted in the third goal by Eduardo. Well, I think the Spanish side should at least have expected the Spanish inquisition.



Sensational is the news of Moan-rinho’s departure from Chels***. I find him amusing at times (will miss his antics) and much prefer him to Fergit any day. Heh, I thought Martin Jol would be the first one to be axed but turned out it was Moan-rinho who had been mulling the song ‘Should I Stay Or Should I Go’ all along. Still, it’s early days yet to be singing Stamford Bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down...

Oh, and by the way, I don’t miss Lehmann at all.