Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Mabuhay

Another light breakfast while blogging here, another flight to catch and another sense of déjà vu. Am flying off to an Asian metropolitan which I have yet to set foot in. I have heard mixed stories about this city; let’s hope everything will turn out all right. Having been to Mumbai, I don’t really mind a visit to this city as it’d be difficult for me to go there on my own [from what I heard, it’s not exactly one place anyone can simply fly into and wander off without fear of security like Singapore]. AirAsia does fly into this country - and I could have got some free tickets previously - but from what I googled, the airport is easily three hours away from the city [so there went my plan... until today]. And yes, am keeping a very open mind about this.

Wish me luck.