Friday, April 27, 2007

Running To Stand Still

No, I’m nowhere near the heroine-addicted woman this U2 song is based on. But I find myself thinking of this song as I rush through the week, through the meetings, activities and errands. Barely had time to blog before this and barely had time to check on those blogs I visit occasionally.

What a week it has been. Mad, absolutely Crazy. Yes, I was practically and literally Running To Stand Still.

Thank God for the slight breather today. Can’t wait for the weekend!

I’ve been thinking of de-activating Reflections.

I’m thinking of setting up another blog where only selected restricted guests [by invitation] can visit. Coded instructions will be given to those privileged guests to access the new blog [it may be something like figuring out answers for treasure hunt questions or rejumbling anagrams not unlike the ones in The Da Vinci Code].