Saturday, March 10, 2007

Off To LA LA Land

I’m now at the MAS Golden Lounge, having some light breakfast while blogging and having a sense of déjà vu as I type this.

It has been a Crazy week alright, both at work and at micasa. It was juggling workloads during the day and cleaning micasa in the evenings, ironing, more ironing, packing, last-minute packing... and I was just knackered by the time I climbed into bed.

And hopefully it’ll all be worth it, this delaying gratification bit.

I’m flying off soon to a new city and new country. No, not to migrate [not just yet!] but transiting there en route to another destination.


Abah and Mummy came over this morning to send me to KL Sentral. Yes, at my age, they still don't trust me to take cabs all by my little self.

Anyway, I intend to enjoy myself thoroughly. Heck, any Escape away from The Office is Always welcomed.

See You Later, Alligator!