Friday, January 19, 2007

La Isla Bonita

1427 Hijrah year will end in a few hours. It’s my last day at work before I leave for La Isla Bonita tomorrow [let’s hope it lives up to its name!] and I have a dozen meetings to attend today... [am writing this in between meetings!] *moan, groan, mumble, grumble!* Am sooo looking forward to have a relaxing, stress-free time at La Isla Bonita and may attempt to fit in some treatment treat if time permits.

I had another vivid dream last night. This time, I came back to HQ and found that some burglars had entered the house but nothing was taken. Strange, yes, and disturbing. Then suddenly I was at work but in casuals and was rushing to leave The Office on time. Stopped by a prayer room to perform prayers and of all people I had to bump into was my BigBoss [also in casuals, I can even remember that it was a horizontally striped red and maroon t-shirt!]. Definitely the last person you wanna bump into when you want to leave work on time. We then performed prayers with a few others although I can’t recall who led the prayers.

In the dream, I somehow managed to Escape the dreaded goal-setting meeting [which is scheduled for today at 3 pm!] – gosh, I must have dreaded it so much that it actually disturbed my subconscious mind! And yes, I plan to leave The Office early today too; I have some plans… ;)

Happy New Muslim Year again.